(2-6 persons in a class; flexible schedule can be applied for group of 4 or above 🙂)
• 1.5-hour flower arrangement experience class (for beginners).
• Workshop materials are mainly high-quality flowers, leaves, and linings delivered directly from Europe.
• Class contents include flower material handling and matching, flower color matching and combination, flower mud application, and introduction to different kinds of flower materials.
• The class fee includes all flowers, utensils, and tool kits (borrowed), and the finished flower-arranged can be taken home after completion.
• Enjoy a 2-hour 4-course dinner (including Soup, Starter, Main course, and Dessert) after the flower arrangement class.
• Each guest includes 2 glasses of designated drinks (including Tea, Juice, Soft drinks, or House Red and White wine).
Customers can freely choose the following four dishes (one Soup, one Appetizer, one Main course, and one Dessert):
• Meal Soup: Pumpkin Lobster Bisque / Soup of the day
• Appetizers: Beetroot, Apple Burrata Salad / Grilled Octopus, Romesco, Crispy Corn/ Handcut Beef Tartare.
• Main Course: Crispy Amidia, Cauliflower Texture / Red Prawn Linguine / Hanger Steak, Chimichurri Sauce.
• Dessert: Pistachio Crème Burlee, Raspberry / Dessert of the Day.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Flowers, colors, types, and utensils are subject to the week's supply and theme.
2. Please book the workshop at least 7 days in advance.
3. If there are less than 2 people in this course, the schedule will be changed in advance.
4. Once confirmed, the course is non-transferable, and no refund or rescheduling will be accepted.
5. Upon time confirmation, please attend on time. If you are late for more than 10 minutes, we will not wait. If you fail to complete the work due to lateness, no extra time for teaching will be provided.
6. In cases of severe weather, such as a black rainstorm warning or typhoon signal No. 8 or above, the workshop will be rescheduled accordingly.
7 Serving dishes is subject to the availability of ingredients on the day.
8. In case of any disputes, #HAPi reserves all rights of final decision.